- 03 Nights accommodation at Respective Hotel on Half Board basis [B/fast & Dinner]
- Arrival and departure transfer with assistance by A/C Vehicle
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program by A/C Vehicle
- All current government taxes as applicable
- International Airfare & Airport tax
- Insurance Fee
- Monuments entrance fees as mentioned in the program & any payable fee on the spot
- Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc.
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control and
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assistance by our Representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to Hotel for check-in. Late afternoon, visit Boudhanath Stupa, Evening, attend Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu
After breakfast, visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu in the water). Later, you will be visiting Swoyambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) and Patan Durbar Square and Krishna Temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu –Nagarkot
Breakfast is at Hotel. Proceed to visit Kailashnath Mahadev Temple (World’s Tallest Shiva Statue) in Saga. Next, you will be visiting Doleshwor Mahadev Temple (Head of Kedarnath) and later, drive to Nagarkot. En-route, you can visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square (shooting spot). Nagarkot is 32 km, 1 hr drive from Kathmandu. It is popular for enjoying Himalayan views and sunrise, sunset from the comfort of your hotel balcony. Arrive and check in the hotel. Evening, sunset and Himalayan view (subject to weather condition). Overnight in Nagarkot Hotel.
Day 4 : Nagarkot - Departure
After breakfast, free till departure. Later, on time transfer to International Airport for onward destination.