- 05 Nights accommodation at Respective Hotel on Half Board basis [B/fast & Dinner]
- Room will be on sharing basis in Jomsom
- Arrival and departure transfer and sightseeing tours A/C Vehicle
- Air tickets for Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara
- Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom by Jeep/ Bus (sharing basis)
- ACAP permit fee
- All current government taxes as applicable
- International Airfare & Airport tax
- Insurance Fee
- Monuments entrance fees as mentioned in the program & any payable fee on the spot
- Manakamana Cable Car tickets
- Boat ride fee on Phewa Lake
- Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc.
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control and
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
Day 1 : Arrival – Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assistance by our Representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to Hotel for check-in. Late afternoon, visit Boudhanath Stupa, Evening, attend Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu - Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 6/7 hrs). En-route visit Manakamana Temple by Cable Car. After puja / darshan, continue drive to Pokhara. Arrive in Pokhara. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Pokhara Hotel.
Day 3 : Pokhara – Jomsom (Fly)
After breakfast, fly to Jomsom (about 20 mins). Arrive in Jomsom Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Short walk to Jeep stand (10/15 mins). Drive to Muktinath by Jeep (about 20 km, 1 hr drive). Take off from Jeep and walk up (30/40 mins) to Muktinath Temple. OR You can take pony ride. Arrive in Temple. Muktinath is god of Salvation. It holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent. Have darshan and worship, walk back to Jeep station and drive back to Jomsom. Overnight in Jomsom Hotel.
Day 4 : Jomsom – Pokhara (Fly)
Fly back to Pokhara. Arrive in Pokhara. Transfer to Hotel. Visit, Devis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River and Boating on Fewa Lake, visit Taal Barahi Temple. Rest of the day is free. Overnight in Pokhara Hotel.
Day 5 : Pokhara – Kathmandu
Early morning, sunrise and Himalayan view from Sarangkot hill (subject to weather condition). Next, visit Bindabasini Temple. Drive to Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrive in Kathmandu; transfer to Hotel for check-in. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 6 : Kathmandu - Departure
After breakfast, proceed to visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu). Later, on time transfer to International Airport for onward destination.