The Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar square measure the holiest of the many Tirtha Sthans within the chain of mountains and lies within the western a part of Tibet(China). a good mass of black rock soaring to over twenty two,000 feet(6714 meter), Mt. Kailash has the distinctive distinction of being the world’s most honored holy. it’s the supremely sacred web site for several spiritual and billions of individuals.
Hindus believe Mt. Kailash to be the abode of Lord Shiva. consistent with legend, immortal Shiva lives at the highest of Mt. Kailash wherever he spends his time active Hindooism austerities and creating joyous love along with his divine consort, Parvati. For Hindus, to create the arduous journey to Kailash and have a Darshan(divine visit) of Shiva’s abode is to achieve unleash from the clutches of cognitive content and delusion. it’s divinely same that one circuit of the sacred Mt. Kailash (54 km/32-mile) is enough to wipe out all the sins of a time period.
• 03 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals & all transfers
• 10 nights accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses on sharing basis with meals & all transfers
• Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
• Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus
• Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet
• Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
• All equipment including, Single and Double bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
• Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side,High altitude medicine
• Any extra nights in hotels or guest house due to no flight operation because of bad weather condition, strikes, natural calamities or any other unforeseeable reasons which are beyond our control
• Yak/porters for personal use
• Rescue, evacuation charge or any travel insurance
• Extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
• Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
• Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusion section.
- Local Transportation
- Tour Guide
Day 1 : Kathmandu (1300 M) Arrival
Our tours representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the Hotel. Tour briefing in the evening. Dinner & overnight stay in star hotel at Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Kathmandu -Sightseeing
After breakfast, sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple and Jalanarayan Temple ( Sleeping Vishnu). Dinner & overnight stay in star hotel at Kathmandu.
Day 3 : Drive To Syabrubeshi (145 Km, 1600 M)
After breakfast, drive to Syabrubesi ( 145 km, 7 hrs drive). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 4 : Drive To Kyirong County (105 Km, 3950 M)
Drive to Rasuwagadhi (1800m, 15 km, 45 mins from Syabrubesi), after completing immigration and custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet, then continue drive to Kyirong county. Overnight in Lodge / Guest House.
Day 5 : Acclimatization Day In Kyirong
Whole day is free for acclimatization.
Day 6 : Drive To Saga
Drive to Saga (about 105 km, 5 hrs). Overnight stay in Lodge / Guest House.
Day 7 : Drive To Manasarovar
Drive to Manasarovar Lake (about 450 km, 7 hrs drive) crossing beautiful places and stay at the shore of the Lake. Fill spiritual water Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake by Vehicle (3 hrs, 90 km).
Overnight stay in Lodge / Guest House.
Day 8 : Manas Parikrama And Drive To Darchen (160 Km, 4600 M)
Take holy bath and perform Puja (Prayer Ritual) at Manasarova Lake. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 9 : Drive To Diraphuk (4860 M)
After short drive, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yama Dwar. This is starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is 12 kms trek (5-6 hrs). You will visit North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsh). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Kailash can go back to Darchen and wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama. Overnight stay in Lodge / Guest House.
Day 10 : Deraphuk To Zuthulphuk
Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass and proceed to Zuthulpuk (22 km trek for 7-8 hours trek). This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulphuk. Overnight stay in Lodge / Guest House.
Day 11 : Zuthulphuk To Saga
After short Trek (2 hrs) and reach to the point where the coach will be waiting and we will drive to Darchen and merge with other members who were waiting and drive to Saga. Overnight stay in Lodge / Guest House.
Day 12 : Saga To Syabrubeshi
Drive to Syabrubeshi (about 145 km, 4.5 hrs drive). Overnight stay in Lodge / Guest House.
Day 13 : Sybarubeshi To Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu (about 145 km, 7 hrs drive). Upon arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel for check-in. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 14 : Departure
After breakfast free till departure. Later transfer to airport for flight back to your home