- 04 Nights accommodation at Respective Hotel on Half Board basis [B/fast & Dinner]
- Arrival and departure transfer and sightseeing tours A/C Vehicle
- All current government taxes as applicable
- International Airfare & Airport tax
- Insurance Fee
- Lunch in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Monuments entrance fees as mentioned in the program & any payable fee on the spot
- Manakamana Cable Car tickets
- Boat ride fee on Phewa Lake
- Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc.
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control and
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
Day 1 :Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assistance by our Representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to Hotel for check-in. Late afternoon, visit Boudhanath Stupa, Evening, attend Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 2 ; Kathmandu - Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 6/7 hrs). En-route visit Manakamana Temple by Cable Car. After puja / darshan, continue drive to Pokhara. Arrive in Pokhara. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Pokhara Hotel.
Day 3 : Pokhara
Early morning, sunrise and Himalayan view from Sarangkot hill (subject to weather condition). Next, visit Bindabasini Temple. Drive to Hotel for breakfast. Later, visit Devis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River and boat ride on Phewa Lake and visit Taal Barahi Temple. Rest of the day is free. Overnight in Pokhara Hotel.
Day 4 : Pokhara- Kathmandu
After having leisurely breakfast, drive towards Kathmandu. Upon arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel for check in. Rest of the day is free. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 5 : Kathmandu - Departure
Breakfast is at Hotel. After breakfast visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu). Later, on time transfer to International Airport for final departure.